Founded in 1921, the medical college of Nanchang University was originally named Jiangxi Public Medical School which was the earliest medical school in the Jiangxi Province. In 1958, the school was merged with 8th military medical school of Chinese People's Liberation Army and altered name to Jiangxi Medical College. In 2005, a merger was implemented between Jiangxi Medical College and Nanchang University, since then she has entitled her new name Medical College of Nanchang University. In her long history of development, the college has evolved a philosophy of "High Morals with Outstanding Expertise" and spirit of "strictness, diligence, solidarity and innovation" along with profound cultural deposits.
After 85 years of construction and development, the college has become the center of talent training, scientific research, health care and information of Jiangxi Health and Medical Community. There are various levels of programs are available simultaneously now in this college: bachelor degree, master degree, specialty training, and adult education program. Due to the rational distribution of the resources, all levels are developing harmoniously. She has three campuses at present: Donghu Old Campus, Qianhu New Campus and Fuzhou Satellite Campus. At the new stage of development, she is going to solidify her original leading place in Jiangxi Health and Medical Community, and is endeavoring to build herself into a "domestically first class" with her own striking characteristics.
◆ Contact Information
Add: :International Exchange College Office,3rd Floor,International Apartment, 999 Xuefu Road,
Honggutan New District, Nanchang, Jiangxi Province, P.R. China
International exchange college of Nanchang university